THE TOUGHEST-BUILT ALUMINUM BOAT. GETS YOU TO WHERE THE BIG FISH BITE.
Our boat-builders share a passion for the outdoors, and the time they spend on the water drives your pursuit of building the perfect aluminum boat. The high-quality materials. The superb fit and finish. You can tell right away that these boats are built in the U.S.A. by the top craftsmen in the industry. In fact, the average Polar Kraft builder has more than 20 years of experience. That's quality you can count on.
We build boats for demanding fishing and hunting enthusiasts who appreciate performance, rugged construction, durability and big fish! Polar Kraft owners catch the biggest fish because our boats are built to get you to where the fish are. Places the competition's boats can't go...where the competition's boats won't go.Nobody builds a tougher boats.
NOBODY. And, no other aluminum fishing boat manufacturer will stand behind their product like Polar Kraft. You won't find this level of quality and commitment to durability, performance and fishability at the big box stores. And that's no fish story.
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE POLAR KRAFT
- Catch Bigger Fish. Polar Kraft gets you to where the competition can't.
- Selection. With more than 70 different models, Polar Kraft has the right boat for you.
- Best Ride. Aluminum spray rails means you're riding high and dry in a Polar Kraft.
- Hardware. Polar Kraft uses only the highest quality hardware on the market.
- Heavy Metal. All Polar Krafts are made with top-quality 5052 marine-grade aluminum.
- Attention to Detail. Polar Kraft uses incredibly precise construction techniques.
- Stronger Stringers. Heavier, wider, stronger ribs mean Polar Krafts can take a pounding.
- Aircraft-Grade Rivets. Large rivets = stronger rivets = fewer rivets = structural integrity.
- Tough Paint. Upgraded industrial paint means lasting shine and easy maintenance.
- Single-Plate Hull. Lighter boat means great handling, better fuel economy.